How can you understand if your web site is an excellent site, or exactly what is a good site?
A good site is a website that works, if you have developed your site to sell some products, you can state that your site is a great site if it does offer products.
* But are you selling as numerous products as an excellent website offers, or you are just offering a few items once in a while?
* Are your sales pages great enouth to think about your website a great website?
* Do you have enough visitors to your site to think about it an excellent site?
* Do you have adequate return traffic or all your visitors are very first time visitors?
* Do your visitors remain enough time to think about your website a good website?
* How can you understand for sure if your site is a great site?
* What kind of concerns need to you be making to yourself to know if your webite is a great website
ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS TO KNOW IF YOUR WEBSITE IS A GOOD WEBSITE
* Who cares?
* What are you searching for?
* What kind of visitors do you have?
* Which is your priority?
* How should you mesure your success?
If the website belongs to a company, then the web pages wear Â´ t come from a single person, there Â´ s not just one person that can say if you have an excellent site, so you will have to round up individuals that are vitally interested
You will find the techno-geeks, the sales individuals, the public relations people, etc. and so on and everybody of them will have their own concept of exactly what is a good site
But once again as the site comes from ALL the company, individuals on your business who care enough to evaluate the website, need to be asked to sign up with the group and take some responsability about the design of the site
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Each of the people who appreciates the site will have their own concept of exactly what they desire from a good site. A lot of them will simply be talking on behalf of their own departments, however you must force them to think on behalf of the business.
Every department can have their own objetives, objectives and aspirations, every one has his own idea about what is an excellent site, however they have to think as a business, and the conclusion needs to satisfy the majority of them, and if you can, your need to develop a good website for all them.
WHAT KIND OF VISITORS DO YOU HAVE?
Every website has very first time visitors, returning visitors, curious, buyers, people that showed up by mistake, people that invest a brief time at the website, individuals that invest a long period of time at the website, etc
. What sort of visitors do you want, the ones that show more frequently, the ones that check out the most pages, buys more things, purchases more regularly or invest the most money?
Which are the most essential visitors for your business, to think that you have an excellent website?
As soon as you get them you can be pleased that your site is a good website.
WHICH IS YOUR PRIORITY?
When you know what everyone desires, you will have to prioritize everyone Â´ s goals.
Will you pursue increasing check outs, selling more products per visit, provide more information about the business and it Â´ s items, improving customer satisfaction.
After a conversation that will depend upon the number of individuals is giving their own opinion about exactly what cares most, you Â´ ll end up with your own list of top priorities, and the ones that will not be satisfied with their demand, at leas will know why.
HOW SHOULD YOU MESURE YOUR SUCCESS?
How can you make sure that the numbers that you are getting are informing you that your site is a good website, It depends …
* If your main top priority is to obtain visitors, then www.Alexa.com and it Â´ s ranking can help you on that, but you can likewise utilize some javacript and or cookies.
* If your main goal is income then the sales will have the prominent voice.
* If you are going after consumer complete satisfaction then you need to agree with the other members of your business how will you collect satisfaction information and how will you weigh it.
All the details that you collect need to help you take business decisions. It Â´ s not a matter of getting as much details as you can, due to the fact that excessive info can be as bad as not enough information.
Ensure that you continue measuring your success, make it part of a consistent improvement process, due to the fact that the web changes month after month.
Your’ll really be able to tell if your site is an excellent site.